Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist
BSc Hons (Psych) MPsych (Clin) MGestTher FAPS MACPA
Sara brings her astute and intuitive clinical skills together with her warmth and sensitivity to benefit every client.
She holds a First Class Honours Degree in Psychology, a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology, and a Masters Degree in Gestalt Psychotherapy. She has advanced postgraduate training in mindfulness practices, psychodynamic psychotherapy and clinical hypnosis and over 15 years of clinical experience.
Prior to setting up private practice in NSW, Sara worked clinically for several years in community mental health services and hospitals in WA and taught psychology at university.
Her therapeutic influences are diverse, incorporating formal training and her ongoing exploration of deeper healing modalities. Her approach is also informed by her own life experience, including several years of her own personal therapy.
Her focus has always been exploring what it means to be human, supporting her clients to live full and meaningful lives.
She works to empower you to develop positive self-regard and acceptance, to connect with your inner wisdom and to uncover personal resources to create fresh ways to live life with meaning, connection and fulfillment.
- Fully registered as a Psychologist with Clinical Endorsement with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Authority (AHPRA)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Fellow of the APS Clinical College
- Member of the Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA)
- Registered with Medicare and Private Health Funds